Born in Hiroshima Prefecture (Fukuyama City), she began performing live with an acoustic guitar at the age of 15.
- July 7, 2010: Made her major label debut with the single "Kimi" from cutting edge (Avex, Japanese company).
- September 2013 Became the first Japanese to sign an endorsement contract with Guild Guitars (Fender USA).
- January 2014 First Japanese female to perform at the NAMM show (Fender floor), the world's largest musical instrument event in Anaheim, USA.
- July 7, 2020: Celebrates the 10th anniversary of her debut. (She was one of the first to broadcast live amongst Corona situation, which became a hot topic in Japan.)
- March 17, 2021: Releases her first BEST album.
- Acoustic guitar