In the sunny Nice, the Acoustic Guitar Festival
From October, Thursday 26th to Saturday 28th, come spend the evening to listen to excellent concerts for 18th Acoustic Guitar Festival.
October, Thursday 26th at 9 pm
- Martin Taylor (Jazz) : Big Jazz guitar soloist, he collaborated with musicians of different styles : Stephane Grappelli, Jeff Beck, Gary Burton, Chet Atkins, Bill Wyman, George Harrison, Dionne Warwick, Diane Schuur and Jamie Cullum.
- Linus Olsson Trio (Jazz) : Guitarist, composer and arranger, Linus Olsson plays a large range of styles from Jazz to Rock through Brazilian music. With a innate sense for composition strucutre and harmony balance, Linus has succeed to create his own identifiable music universe.
October, Friday 27th at 9 pm
- Christophe Godin and his band Mörglbl (Rock fusion) : On stage, the group communicates almost in telepathy, playing without warning the most energetic metal and then subtil jazz, always with an omnipresent groove. All of this sprinkled of a lot of humour which has become their trademark. Ivan rougny (bass) and Aurélien Ouzoulias (drum) accompagny Christophe Godin.
He plays Savarez Electric Nickel Explosion and Savarez Acoustic Bronze strings.
- Luc Fenoli Trio (Jazz) : Passionate with travelling and musical meetings, his music is fed with several personal experiences. He plays with Jérôme Achat and Mickaël Berthelemy.
He uses Savarez Electric Hexagonal Explosion, Savarez Acoustic Bronze and Savarez Création Cantiga strings.
October, Saturday 28th at 9 pm
- Gareth Pearson : His legendary influences are Chet Atkins, Merle Travis or Tommy Emmanuel. The English Gareth Pearson takes part of these new growing guitarists experts in picking and fingerstyle.
- Derrin Nauendorf : This Australian is considered as one of the best guitarists of his country. Singer and composer, he'll come to introduce his new album « Distant Empire » : between folk and rock, blues and balades. He built his reputation on original and stunning live performances. He has been revealed to the French audience at the opening show of Deep Purple.
Information & tickets :
www.blues-guitare.com / Facebook
+33 6 17 69 33 89
Price : 17 Euros